Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Post!

Welcome to Tulsey Town Miscellany (sorry about the url, just tulseytown was taken). If you've read the About Me page, you know Tulsa food is one of my passions. In my first post I want to provide some of favorites when it comes to Tulsa eateries so that my readers can better understand who I am. (Note: There are a number of well received restaurants I have still yet to visit)

Best Thai: Tavin's Thai BBQ
Best Indian: India Palace
Best Mexican: Blazing Peppers (prior management)
Best Upscale: Polo Grill (best. grits. ever.)
Best Breakfast: Tally's
Best Italian: Zio's (need to visit more Italian restaurants)
Best Pizza: Umberto's
Best Sushi: Asahi (saved me from sushi hatred)
Best Hamburger: Brownie's
Best Seafood: Polo Grill (great Salmon Tamale, haven't been to Bodean)
Best Chinese: New Hong Kong
Best Greek: Market Deli
Best Downtown: Tabouli's
Best Overall: Polo Grill

As I say in my about me, don't discount this as another Tulsa food blog. Of course I love Tulsa food (if you live here how can you not?), but this blog is for all thing Tulsa and I hope that I'm able to maintain your interest.

No comments: